Sunday, January 30, 2011

You're burned.


I've just started watching Burn Notice and currently filling up my free time with (instead of doing my assignments) episode by episode . A good student I am! Heh. I started with season 1 and I don't plan to quickly work my way up to catch up just so I can start watching the new episodes, because I have better things to do, for god sake! I'm not addicted to it as much as Vampire Diaries. VD is just so yummy I can't resist! But I do get bored easily, sometimes.

But still. I like Burn Notice. Not just because of Jeffrey Donovan is in it. I know, his smile is killing me too!! I fall in love admire the way Mike stays cool in the middle of a trouble. Though he never laughs, he never smiles friendly-ly (sorry my grammar sucks). Whenever he smiles or laughs, you'll know it's just because he wants to bodek you OR he's sarcastic-ing you. (sorry my grammar sucks again). He's always carry a serious voice but even that can make me laugh. Humor in seriousness, I called it. Eh? Oh, and he can work with his recent EX-girlfriend very well! In that series lah, not in real life. My salutation goes not to him but to his Ex-girlfriend, Fiona, for being able to get all jobs done while working with a man who has got her dumped. Load up on the working together mode, discussions and putting up strategies on how to catch the bad guy, minus the arguments, the tears and all the emotional pathetic stuff. That is called "professional"! SALUTE!!

Though, not everything they portrait is good. There are more bad values that musn't be taken into example. So, select wisely. REALLY WISELY.

My name is Michael Westen, I used to be a spy until.. I got burned.


The killer smile I was talking about!
I'm gonna die.


Okay. Enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment