Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dah nak terberak, baru nak korek lubang??

Clinical Biochem paper tomorrow. Last minute study, as usual lah kann. Heee.

Peribahasa yang Mama & arwah Opah selalu guna dalam keadaan yang sebegini:

"Dah nak terberak, baru nak korek lubang."

Eww. Haha. Do not try this at home, okay. I repeat, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

Mm-hmm. Unarranged notes leave the round table space-less. I even had to place the laptop on top of my lap while constantly googling (pause Facebook) with full of caution not to drop it on the hard bare tiles. Ahhhh. Feels good when my lap is warmm.

My notes are not as many. What made the table full were my roomate's books. As a medic student, she's wayy much busier than me. And she's using wayy much different types of book. Mula2, petak jugak kepala tengok, tapi lama2 dah biasa dah. Tak cukup 1 rak buku lebar 3 tingkat, she was thinking of buying another one! "Wow" kann?? Haha. I sometimes borrow some of her books. They had help me a lot. Thank you soo much tuan punya buku! :) She is besides, oh-so-generous she let me share the table with her. So we romantically study together. I'll ask her if I don't understand, and she'll ask me if she doesn't understand. Psst, it's called symbiosis, people. Sharing is caring, helping is loving ;)

Okayy, I've exceeded my take-five. Banyak nye lagiii tak studyyy.
Wahai mata, tiada tidur bagimu malam ini ye! @_@
Nyesal tak study awal-awal. In other words, nyesal tak korek lubang awal2.
Okay bye!

p/s: Pandai org dolu-dolu buat peribahasa kann? Makan dalam, shiott ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment