Saturday, January 22, 2011

May I have a cup of saree?

Ahoy-hoy! I fell in love with sarees!

We went to a saree shop today. Located at Jalan Masjid India. For the first time in my life, I stepped into a saree shop. Hamaigadd! Macam lipas kudung kaki ni melangkah masuk kedai tu while browsing for the salesperson. Mana niii? Takde org nak layan customer kee. I was stopped by a petite indian lady whom i first thought was a guy coz she's almost bald. Oh yeaaa!! Lupa plak semalam Thaipusam. Nyanyuk sudaa. Haha. Much relief knowing she is a lady, coz I never feel comfortable getting a consult, particularly regarding hal2 keperempuanan, from a stranger guy. Harap maklum ye.

Whoa, look at the sareess!! I straightaway went "Eh, yang ni cantik! Oh, yang ni lagi cantik! Oh my god, this onee, cantik gilee!" Pardon me, saya memang jakun! Buat malu jek >.<


6 meters each saree. Gila panjang! How I wish I knew how to belit2 & lilit2 the saree, like my lecturer from India does. She wears beautiful saree everyday to campus. Different vibrant colours everyday. And I totally love almost all of her sarees! I admire her traditionalism. Though I sometimes wonder what will happen if she gets chased by a mad dog off campus, how is she gonna run in that?? (My imagination and me are always like this. I'm sorry, doc. Hehe) But what's more amazing is that she doesn't use any brooch to secure the saree, but the saree looks so....well-behaved! How does she do thatt?? Okay, I'm a coward, so I'm not gonna ask her. Haha


Aduh, now tetiba terasa nak beli saree, nak hantar tailor buat baju kuruuunngg. Tee-hee.
Sape nak pegi India, angkat tangan!! Nak pesan saree boleh?? :D


No comments:

Post a Comment