Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love to read.


I LOVE TO READ and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read an and read and read and read and and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read and read.
(I'm trying to hypnotize myself to fall in love with reading)



Okay, this ain't working!



This might sound absurd, but I miss reading.

Last weekend, I found my hand running through the books neatly arranged on a 3-tier white bookshelf of mine. Long left untouched, a bit dusty. At the upper part of the shelf, just besidethe glass chess set, lined up all the books that I've read repeatedly for quite a few times, since I was in high school; while at the middle part to the left, allocated the books I haven't "truly" read since the day I bought them, which is a couple of years ago. And all the insignificant magazines go to the lowest shelf. Basically, that's the way I arrange my books.

After the choosing and thinking of what to read, I grabbed a Reader's Digest from the middle part of the shelf and looked at the date.

September 2009.

Darn it, that's like a year and 3 months ago! And amazingly, I had just read the first 10 pages upon buying before I dumped it on the book shelf and didn't bother to read it ever since. (Well done, Syireen!)

So now comes the time when I'm getting soooo fed up reading my college books and lab reports and lecture notes, I feel like "GRRR!!". Come on, gimme something "relaxing". You know, those that have nothing to do with exams and quizzes. And nothing to do with school, at all. And the kind that won't make me go "Urrgghh!". Yeah, I need those kind of books.

I was thinking of going to the library since it does me good by helping me save some bucks. But then, my "perfect-until-night-classes" doesn't seem to lemme go :(
Thanks a zillion to the people who arranged my timetable for this sem! Your effort is very much appreciated! :-/

Somehow I know MPH and Kinokuniya are waiting for me.
Yeah!! Come to me, my dear BOOK-eyyy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment