Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shooo...Shoooo!

"Looking at old photos make me smile and brings the good old memories back."

I did smile, but then I frowned. They were not all that good afterall. And now I started missing and questioning and regretting. Like an idiot! Urghh. My guard isn't up to delete them anyhow. Not now, not yet. But everytime I open the folder, I wish I could just see something like,


so it wouldn't be such a downer.
But then again, in the end, what's the purpose of them still existing in my thumbdrive?? Wouldn't it be better if I just deleted them?
But then again and again, even if I deleted them, they'd still linger in my thought if they want to. Not that they can be thrown out of my brainiac memory anyway. Sigh.

Go away, memories. If you can't, at least, just hold urself at arm's length. Don't come near me, and stop trying to bring me down.
(Mind you, I'm talking to CERTAIN memories yeaa, not all, so don't terasa *wink*)

Or is it me who should be maintaining the stronghold everytime 'that' memories come to attack??


Hmmm.. That's it!
I'd better go get something to eat. Food never fails to cheer me up.
Soooon, fellas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment