Saturday, January 29, 2011

History repeating


Finally
It happens, as expected.
Should I be feeling sad, happy, bitter, proud or satisfied??
I don't know.
None of it seems right.
Though, I did cry.
I cried for them.
I cried for the hearts that are gonna get broken.
Call me naive, call me over-reacting, what so ever.
I can't seem to get
why people don't learn from mistake.
Haven't you been there before??
So why are you putting yourself in the same damn situation again??
Said you're tired of people misjudging you.
But why are you letting yourself be in a situation
where people could easily get you wrong??
Sigh.
I have nothing else to say,
except than to wish all of you people the best.
Good night.


p/s: I can never thank Allah enough for taking me out of a sticky situation and giving me so much strength, patience and calmness the way I needed them, just for me to get through. Alhamdulillah.. Thank you Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment