Thursday, November 25, 2010

2nd year already ah??

My my.. How time flies. Pejam celik pejam celik dah setahun berlalu.. Feel like baru semalam masuk MSU. I still remember how it was quite a struggle to live in a windowless small cubicle room for 4 (which my Mom defines it as "gua", yes that was my hostel). The hardest was to adapt myself to stay in a 24/7 airconditioned room, no fan, no choice, except aircond. I had to study sambil bungkus dalam comforter and pakai stokin, and sweater, sometimes. I'm okay with airconds, really, I'm more than happy to be in a room with them, but if they get too much, then I'll get offended. Too bad, turning off the aircond will drown us in uncirculated air! Remember my room is windowless?? While letting the door open, would bring distraction to us, you see people walking along the corridor? Great, so no solution other than to tutup pintu and pasang aircond. :)
Owh, and TV was absent (which I'm only care when I'm stressed). So, no biggie sangatt!

I can sayyy, I learnt a lot throughout my first year. About studies, friendships, families, relationships and who I was (or "who I am", I might not have changed in certain parts), personally. And the struggle, the heartbreak, the devastation, the stress, the fight, the acceptance, the difference, the adaptation, the downer, the tears, the giving up. Ya Allah, ni baruu first year, belum final year lagii. -_-"

Yeah, that was when I first came here as a freshman. :D

Now it's been a week since I became a sophomore. My first year result, Alhamdulillah.. Though quite far from the best, but I managed to get beyond what i targetted. Thank you Allah, for giving me more than I asked. :') Thank you to my parents, families, friends and lecturers for supporting me, and helping me a lot. Hanya Allah dpt membalas. :)

Now I'm living in a much comfy hostel, a 2 room apartment with plenty of windows. No more a windowless, fan-less cubical room. No aircond though, but I can sleep soundlyy. But masa first2 baru pindah tu, bukak kipas paling maksima tapi berpeluh2 jugak lah tidur malam saya dibuatnya. Hehe. Now, dah tak berpeluh daaahhh. :)

Alhamdulillah my housemates juga baik2 belaka, and we get along well. Love both of youu lahh! :)

Howeverrr, semester ini agak menakutkan. My friends semua cakap, 2nd year susaaahhh. And I always get this creepy feeling whenever I look at the subjects I took for this semester.

Clinical Microbiology
Clinical Biochemistry
Basic Pathology
Immunology & Serology
English for General Purposes

Ya Allah, will I be able to do it?? Will I be able to score?? T_T

All I'm hoping for is the best. The best. The best. The best in everything. Ameen~



p/s: Assignment dah ada, homework pun dah adaa.. I'm out for lunch, and do my work afterwards. Today's class begin at 6pm-8pm. Pretty weird eh?? Have a nice day, people!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment