Saturday, November 6, 2010

They look pretty, pretty bad for your health.



Lately terasa macam nak pakai heels pulak. But but I don't have any heels. Not even a single pair. None. Zero. Nada.

Yes, I'm telling you the truth.

What? You saw me wearing 3-inch heels?? Aw, that was my mom's, fyi.

I'm serious. Por favor, trust me..! Grr!




*jenguk my rak kasut*

Pumps...pumps...pumps....flat sandals...flat slipper....wedges...pumps....flats lagii...
Hurrrmmmm. *yawn*


BORRRIINGG!!


So, I decided to browse the net! eBay..!! Since I found it to be the most easy place to find stuff. Just type "heels" then search, and tadaa! hundreds, or sometimes, thousands come out. *wink*

And wuuu. That looks nice! but too pricey.. Naahh!
Owh, thats cheap cheap cheap! But why is it so ugly??

Browse and browse. And suddenly my eyes were glued! To this!
A 7-inch heels???!!! Who on earth would want to wear thiss??!!

Is this picture for real?? or maybe just a piece of edited picture trying to cheat our eyes?

Well, it was on sale. So, guess it's real huh??

Whoever wants to wear this, has to lift her foot up to an angle of almost 90 degrees!

GILA!

After seeing that heels, I didn't feel that much satisfied. So I googled.

And guess what i found?? Yes, I found even more super crazy high heels!!












And the winner goes to......*drum roll*


Mihai Albu 12-inch heels!!




OMG!!!


Again, WHO ON EARTH WOULD WANT TO WEAR THAT??!!

WHO ON THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE WOULD BE DARING(STUPID IS A MEAN WORD) ENOUGH TO BUY THAT??!!

DOUBLE TRIPLE THE GILA-NESS!

Don't you love your backboneS??

Even if they give them to me for free, I won't wear those!!

NEVER..!!!



"If people value their health, avoid these killer heels at all costs - they're not worth the risk",
-The Mirror quoted Health And fitness chief Dax Moy, as saying.



Hmm. Better stick to the boring me, ah guess.



Wink!



No comments:

Post a Comment