Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello December


December 1, 2010

Malam tadi dalam sejarah coz I slept early!!! 11.30pm dah berbungkus dalam comforter sambil peluk harpseal and bantal busuk. Letak kepala, main2 ngan henpon, terus zzz. That's not normal for me,as I usually sleep at around 1.30 paling awal and 3.30 paling lambat. Cuti atau tak, di rumah atau di hostel, seperti sama sahaja biological clock saya. Mama pun risau. Ngee~ :D

Tengah syok2 tidur, tetiba ada bunyik message masuk. My classmate asking me about homework Microbiology. Dengan ke-mamai-an yang still boleh di-control, terpinga-pinga looking at the time that the message was sent. 3.04 am?!! Ada jugak org tidur selambat itu. Well well.. I had just found my species! ;) So I replied, bla..bla..bla.. and at the end of the text, I spontaneously wrote, "Sorry kite tidur awal today.". Haha. Mintak maaf sbb TIDUR AWAL?? That was soooo abnormal of me! :p
okay, sambung tidur, zzz!

Wake up, wake up, sleepy head..!! Rise and shine..! My mentor smsed me saying that there'll be a meeting later in the evening. Okay, then she asked me bout the add and drop subject form. As we have to add another subject. She asked when to hand it to her?? I said, later masa meeting boleh?? And she said, sekarang boleh?? SEKARANG???! Okay2, nak siap jap. And done! 1 subject has been added. COMMUNITY SERVICE. Yes, we have to serve for the community :)

By then, dah lunch time. Pergi makan chapati, balik hostel balik, tak sempat nak buka pintu, Arfah sms-ed, "I'm at the cendol place with Ji-hsia and Krish". I patah balik pegi kat kereta after replied, "Coming. Save a seat for meh!" And we met there. That was the second time Arfah been there. The first time was with me. I told her that was the very BEST place for CENDOL & LAKSA. And she loved it! And that's why she sanggup drive all the way from Bukit Jalil to my place with her classmates, just for the cendol & laksa. (I should be getting some commissions. hehe)

I went straight to campus rite after for the community service meeting. Org tgh meeting, me bukak buku siapkan homework. Hihi. I've been appointed as AJK Transport. Haa. Sape lambat, tinggal!! :p

Class at 6pm to 8pm was......STRESSFUL sangatt :(
Solat Maghrib pun gopoh2. As a result, I lost my ODM! :'(

In loving memories. Sobss!

Habis je kelas at 8 terus pegi Sunway Pyramid with Thar and Lis, looking for a wedding gift. Tetapi, tiada yg berkenan di hati. So we went back with not an empty handed, but a pack of marshmallows and colourful yummy gummies! Tee-hee :D

Kedai sudah tutup, kami pulang ke tempat asal. Looking for a place to eat. Looking for a parking space. Found one! Ke-panjang-an parking tersebut agak besar. Lebih dari muat nak sumbat si Jazz nii. Jom park sini! Masukkan kereta, reverse, pusing2 stereng, maju kehadapan dan undur kebelakang. Dengan bantuan Thar. Apehal susah sangat kereta nak rapat ke tepi niii. Apehal kereta lain boleh je rapat ke tepi? Camne diorg buat? Tried again. Tak rapat lagi. Org kat luar dah start pandang2 dah. Maluuu. Okay I gave up. Fail side parking! Carik parking lain.

I suggested Old Town White Coffee.
*Reminiscing memories. Sobss*

Okay, let's call it a day. Goodnight, world!

p/s: Please please please I want my ODM back..!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment