Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Malacca-lacca

Honestly, I'm not a good photographer...and I'm not into History...but here are some souvenirs I brought back to feed your eyes...so, no complain, please! :p




Perigi Hang Tuah....err.. do you have Perigi Hang Syireen??


Let's play.....Roda Impian!!


Menara Taming Sari..(mak...saya gayat!!)


Chuanteknye(cantiknya) kasut itu..


my favourite! say 'keju'....!!!

What are those called?? piring hitam dan pemainnya..??


seterika yang menggunakan arang..jimat eletrik!...but how bout pollution??


The City..well..a quarter of it, actually..


Fellas, I'm begging u please don't ask me what building this is
cuz i totally have NO IDEA!


The Ship Restaurant?? No!! It's Muzium Samudera or The Marine Museum!
Kudos!!

p/s: I told you I'm not a good photographer! and didn't I tell you I'm not into History?? I did! and I'm done! I'm outta here! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment