Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Emancipation

At last! The exam is O.V.E.R! Infact, this whole tough, stressful, intimidating, nerve-racking (and all the synonyms there are) course has ended! Phewwwhh! I’m relieved! I’m free!! Wait, NO, NO! I’m TERRIFIED! I’m SCARED!! Cuz the result will be out in, um, 2 months from now! Arghhhh!! Now, I feel like hiding under the kuali, in the almari, under the katil, in a cave, wherever I can hide, where no one can find me ,or at least, know who I am.. a bonus if there are no other talking creature except me, me and me! and most importantly, no internet connection at all costs!(because that’s where we get our result from)! Please! Ya Allah.. tabahkan la hati hambamu ini…

Ok, put that aside.. since the exam is over, saya kehilangan arah! Well, not kehilangan arah as in sesat while driving around KL (cuz that’d be the worst most unwanted thing that could ever happened to me, I tell you!), but kehilangan arah as in I don’t know what to do to waste this super free time I’m having now! till I continue my studies, I’ve few months to kill.. Watch tv all day and night long? Read romantic novels till my eyes become rabun and bengkak caused by the tears I cried? Play game till my laptop blow out? Online till the internet get stuck? Play with Pit and Potty till they throw up their stomach content and I get asthma? Hhmmm… I don’t think so…. Urghh! How I hate boredom!

I feel like doing something that I’ve never done/get chance to do before.. Life is about taking chances, exploring things and gaining experience, at the same time improving oneself inside out.. I have loads of thing on my been-wanting-to-do-list, actually.. Hope that I could turn them into a reality, and not just “warm2 chicken's poop”(hangat2 tahi ayam).. so..let’s just wait and see.. ;)

But for now, I’ve gotta continue pack up my stuff.. our hostel has to be emptied by tomorrow morning.. cuz in the afternoon, the juniors are coming in to take over the house!.. sigh.. Never thought we’d kena halau like this.. Thought we could stay here for another couple of days, and take our own sweet time to pack up and have a fun girl’s day out for the last time before everyone make their way back to negeri masing2.. guess a change in plan is needed.. sigh..(again)..

So.. let’s see…hmmm..where shall I put my can’t-sleep-without pillow??? :p

p/s: owh owh, last Tuesday was my mom’s birthday.. Happy Birthday Mama! Moga Mama dipanjangkan umur, sentiasa dimurahkan rezeki dan dirahmati Allah selalu hendaknya.. Sayang Mama sangat2! Hugs n kisses, XOXO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment