Friday, June 10, 2011

Quest for the Ring! Woot woott!


She's getting married!
Alhamdulillah...!
Such an indescribable feeling.
Excited.
Nervous.
A little sad.
Overwhelming happiness and joy.
I could cryyyyy!
:')


Arfah: I think this one and the first one I picked suit me best. What do u think, Syireen?
Syireen: (silence)
Arfah: Syireen?
Syireen: Come again?? Sorry, I was busy taking your picture. I'm just too excited you know! Hihi.




Semoga segalanya dipermudahkan Allah
for you both!
:))


4 comments:

  1. congrats arfah...
    nak jugak :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best kann! Syireen pun nak jugak.

    Tag: Shamim Aizat :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. thayae~ your time will come soon. HAVE FAITH! InshaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. -______- terase di tagg, tgk2 mmg btol! grr

    ReplyDelete