Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Love Contract: Boleh turunkan tandatangan di sini?



Dear boyfriend, if you get me a Mini Lop Rabbit for my birthday next year, I promise to

  1. Swallow those big chunks of "delicious & palatable"carrot as much as you want me to without making faces and closing my nostrils like I always did. I'll even share my carrot with the new bunny. Sharing is caring, as they say.
  2. Stop pinching my tummy and complaining of how fat I am in front of you. With a bunny around, I'll be more enthusiastic about exercising. I could bring the fella for a walk in the park, yeah.
  3. Be less naggy. I know I act somehow like a grandma, sometimes it drags you downnn. Buy me a Mini Lop rabbit and I'll cut off my nagging time since I'll be busy layan-ing the rabbit.

So, what say you? If you ask me, I'll say it's a win-win situation. Dontcha think? :))


If you agree, please sign here.


..............................................



*Important notice : This contract is only applicable for Mini Lop rabbit ONLY. I repeat, MINI LOP RABBIT ONLY, not Holland Lop Rabbit or any other species of rabbit.
Mini Lop Rabbit ye, MINI LOP. Terima kasih :)




(Gambar-gambar diculik daripada Google)



Saya tak mintak banyak. Saya nak seekor dua je.
Pleaseeee!



4 comments:

  1. AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA COOOOOMELLLLLLL :')
    YOU ARE SO CUTE YOU KNOW!


    *sure, i will. zeng zing zeng zing *bunyi pen atas kertas tgh sain*

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalau kak syireen ade rabbit ni kat umah... syahmi akan selalu dtg umah nak main dgnnye!!! ;P ,rabbit ni nak ganti kucing ke???

    PS: rabbit dlm gambar2 tu same comel dgn kak syireen

    ReplyDelete