Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another Brick in the Wall


Hi! I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone. Leave me a message and if I don't call back, it's you. HAHA

And please dont ever simply barge in the kedai makan while I'm having dinner with friends. Sumpah tak ready lagi weiiii. Seriously.

And don't ask others why I'm avoiding you, instead ask yourself, you'll definitely find the answer. Not sure of it? Ask me personally lahhh! Apa susah sangatt?! Ya Allah..

Last but not least, a couple of words to remember: If a girl starts avoiding you, leave her alone for a while. If you still want to be friends, talk to her. Tapi jangan lah terus attack dia, at least, let her know that you are going to meet her for whatever reason you have. Now that's a smart way to avoid her from running away without a short notice. Tak payah nak "tadaa!" sangatt boleh tak??

Put me in a fight-or-flight situation, my adrenaline will switch the gear to an immediate take off. Bon voyage! Talk to you in 6 months or a year or two, perhaps, insha Allah.

Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment