Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You're here finally!

Ya Ramadhan.. There you are!! We've been waiting for you.. Been missing you.. Soo glad that we finally met! Alhamdulillah..

Tapi the sad part is

Saya. Masih Berdarah.

Sedih okayy. Orang lain sume pegi terawikh tadi, borak2 bout nak sahur apa and everything, yet me, tak boleh puasa on the very first day of puasa.. Ya Allah. Sedih.
*Down* (lagi).
Cepat lah keringggg!! :(

Oh oh oh! Now I'm at my bestie's place, Arfah. Will be sleeping over here tonite. Yes, post exam period makes me feel soo bahagia sebab I can merayap-rayap.
;)

Yesterday, Ashley called me, so we discussed about HANAA's SURPRISE BIRTHDAY BASH! It will be on this Friday after berbuka, insyaAllah..Hopefully Hanaa tak bukak my blog ni, if not, habes lah kantoii! So we've got the rough plan on mind already, like the place, what we're gonna do, how to make it a surprise, who to invite, the cake, the present and yada yada. So, today, I called Arfah and discussed with her pulak, asking her if she has anything that she'd love to add on that could upgrade the party from good to AWESOME! ;p

Right after, we decided to pergi OU to carik the stuff, whatever we need. We went in to Toys'R'Us, (I can sit there for HOURS without feeling bored, I tell ya! hehe) childish eh? Whatever, we were looking for baloonssss!! We wanna have loads of balloon around on that day! I wanted to buy the "pret-pret" thingy, you know the ones that when we blow, dia kuar bunyik "Preetttttt!!"?? you know? yeah, so I wanted to buy thatt!! Like, make some noise, bebeh..!! Tapiii, tadi benda tu kat situ mcm mahal sangat. So, beli belon je lah. 50 round balloons+few red heart shaped baloons. I'm gonna find that 'pret-pret' thingy kat tempat lain yg lagi murah! hehe

Ok present pulak, bought already! 3 choices, we picked the one that was mostly voted. Arfah and Ashley suka this baju, while i liked that baju, so they won, we bought that baju lahh. Urmphh. I don't mind.. that baju pun cantik jugak actually! haha. Orang selalu cakap my taste and my picks selalu yang macam weird2. Reallyyy??? Haha. What to do. Being weird is SPECIAL. Eh?? :p

Ok, enough for today. Arfah wanna borrow my laptop now. Gonna update later, see ya!!

Chop chop! Did I tell y'all that my ex's dad (Arfah's uncle) is here as well, he tidur sini jugak tonite. What a coincidence! He naik my car tadi, we picked him up first before pegi rumah Arfah. Woot woot! Hehe. Ok2, behave Syireen, behave.. :p

p/s: I got his number already! Thanks to Muhaimin for helping us out! Tapi nak ajak ke tak eh?? Cuz, he's our VIP guest! Ehem2. ;) Tapi dia kan pegi terawikh.. Nak ajak ke tak?? Hmmm.... Arfah, Ashleyy! How laahh??

No comments:

Post a Comment