Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The so called "unknown" is now "known"!

I just found out that my very good buddies ada blogs, and they didn't let us know! After a very looonnng time, and after dah berlambak entry yg mereka post kat blog tu, baru nak bgtau?? How can you..? Ni yang nak merajuk ni! Now that I know, I AM SOO GONNA FOLLOW YOU GUYS! Heh! Bwekk! :p
Though I tengah nak merajuk dgn diorang, but I can't deny the fact that I was happy they have got themselves a blog. It's not that I wanna stalk, but yeah, maybe some people call it stalking, but NO..! It's not stalking! Not when it comes to blog! Reading people's blog is not stalking! You see, we read other people's blogs because they share stories, stuffs, etc etc. and from there, we can gain some knowledge or useful thoughts, advices, pengajaran based on their experiences, and yada yada. Kann. As for me and my friends, we hardly can meet each other. Takkan nak call them everyday just to keep updated on their daily activity kann? (Koyak lah poket nak beli top up!) And sometimes, there will be things that can't be put into spoken words, right? Like sometimes, we just dont know with whom to share, to let out what we think, our opinions, what so ever. And sometimes, those things that we wanna deliver don't meant for anyone pun, no one specifically. It's for everyone, anyone, random. Right? So blog will be the right place to spill it all out and spread it, at cheaper cost. If you get what I mean. hehe.
Gosh, apa yang aku bebel ni?
Ok2. To all blog readers, YOU ARE NOT A STALKER. So, just chillax ok! Cuz I am a stalker, err, I mean, a BLOG READER too! ;)
To all bloggers, do expect my visit yeah!
Ciao!

p/s: Sharing is caring :)

"Syireen is caring" pun boleh jugak!

No comments:

Post a Comment