Thursday, July 14, 2011

101th Entry: Rainy Thursday



Hit the sack early last nite,as early as 11.30 (early for me as i usually sleep at 3 or 4 in the morning for almost the whole weekdays), so I woke up early as a result. Right when I just opened my eyes, and started to get out of bed, I heard the rain just started pouring in.



Sighh. As if the nature understands what I've been feeling. Thanks Allah for giving rain. Those rain drops have never failed to calm me down and wash away a little of my stress and problems.
Nobody at home, all gone to class. Just me and the laptop, cracking my head to get a 3000 word assignment done in less than 5 hours. A procrastinator I am.

Taking a 10 minutes break once in a while, walk here and there, into the toilet, into the kitchen and on the bed, golek2, then up again, back to work. Cepat lah siap assignment. Gastric pain and nausea is far awar from helpful.

Staring at the sunflower pot given by him. Lambatnyee dia nak tumbuh. It's been 4 days and a half, dah 3 kali tukar tempat, tapi sikit pun tak nampak batang hidung. Hidup ke tak seed dia ni?? :(





Class will be from 1 to 6 pm gap-less, then, me and him will be rushing to Restoran Nelayan for dinner with my family. Gotta be there by 8. I hate rushing on the road, especially with a congested traffic. Just hope we're gonna be there safely on time.

And yes, I can't wait to go homeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment