Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Attracts me like no other.


One of the zillion weird things about me is that whenever I listen to a song, I always try to figure out the combination of instruments they're using in the making of that ears-loving song. (Besides listening to every single word and try my damn best to memorize all of them as if they're gonna be out on my exam sheets at the "Fill in the blanks." section)
Weird eh? -__-

Anywayy, of all the musical instruments, NO OTHER INSTRUMENT ATTRACTS ME LIKE A PIANO DOES! Oh, I suck at playing them, btw. I even failed the birthday song that my 7-year-old cousin taught me. She gave up on me, shortly. HAHA. Can't help but feeling envy seeing people who can hit the keys so beautifully, they don't annoy the eardrums. Was thinking of taking a piano class. Too late, no? Too old? And with these super stiff fingers?? Think twice, baby :(


No comments:

Post a Comment